donderdag 17 april 2014

StitchWorks Software



I have been working with StitchWorks Software (a program for making chrochet charts) since somewhere last year. It has a few blips and a few things that could have been made easier, but it works. I have made the charts for my last few patterns with it and they rock!

But I have some bad news for those of you who also own this software...

If you have the same program and are looking for support or upgrades, it can be possible that you will receive no email or message or anything from the designer. He has been MIA for the last few months unfortunately (got the news through Ravelry) and no one can get a hold of him....

Just a heads up  for y'all, but I thought you all would like to know. Please spread the word! I hope he will pop up somewhere and will upgrade and adjust the program because at the moment it's all we crocheters got!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx