vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

All the Birds in the Trees










Last Thursday was Little Ladies first day at pre-K and it was so quiet in the house! I decided to clean out my own closet and was completely distracted by all the bird activity in our garden. The birds were flying to and fro, landing in the trees with about ten at the same time to pick berries (the sparrows), tooting (the dove) and chattering (sparrows and blue tit). So lovely to watch and listen to. I always forget that their time is early morning, but this time (with no kids at home) I grabbed my camera when I heard them all and tried to make some nice pictures from our bedroom window. The sparrows were sparkling with their winter coat in the morning sun.
I really hope they will be back same day same time next week!

4 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx