zondag 25 augustus 2013

Proud


 

 

There are those days you are simply proud of yourself and the ones around you.
The house is clean, lots of rubbish has been thrown away, the kids are simply enjoying llife and getting along with eachother.
I am also proud of myself because I started running four weeks ago! I got bothered by a bit of a shinsplint during the vacation , but after a bit more rest I am right back on track.
Running is lovely during this time of the year and I am enjoying the sunsets and trying to become friends with other kitties.
I really like it!
You can already notice the days getting shorter and during my run I saw another sigh of Autumn coming.....

Summer is nearing its end....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx