zondag 31 augustus 2014

Pattern: Lily (Crocheted Flower and Headband)




Net voordat we weggaan op vakantie was de tester klaar met dit schattige patroon. Ik heb het speciaal voor Kathelijne gemaakt!

Gister en vandaag deed ik de laatste dingetjes. Helaas was de haarband kwijt! Gelukkig had ik wel de foto's al gemaakt van Kathelijne met haar haarband. Phew!

En dus lieve lezers is hier een nieuw patroon: Lily.
In zowel Engels als Nederlands te verkrijgen.

Het patroon bestaat uit 7 pagina's PDF en heeft geschreven instructies voor zowel de bloem als de haarband. Ook zit er een foto tutorial bij.

Hij is verkrijgbaar via onderstaande link!

Nederlands Haakpatroon

~~~~~~

Just before going on vacation me and a lovely tester wrapped up this cutie pie pattern. I made it especially for K!

Yesterday and today I finished editing the last bits, popping in a few sentences and went for a search of the actual headband.

Nothing.

I have no clue where the headband is, but gosh, I am happy I already got great pics of K. wearing the headband. Phew. It will pop up in an unexpected place I think!

Here it is! A brand new pattern, based on the Lily flowers. Lilies have five petals and most species are double layered.

I am quite proud of this pattern!

What do you get?

The pattern for Lily consists 7 pages and includes written instructions for both flower and headband, a chart and a photo tutorial explaining how to crochet the flower. The pattern is aimed at the advanced beginner, but I think an enthousiastic beginner can accomplish making this project with the help of the written instructions and the photo tutorial.

This pattern is a PDF file, instant download and available in Dutch and English (US crochet terms).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx