zondag 21 juli 2013

Way Too Hot!

 

It was so very hot today. The kind of temperature in which you just don't  want to move because it breaks you out in sweat!
Ugh.
And on top of that, I had a cold! Who would have thought that you could get a cold in this weather...

So combine the hot weather and sniffy mistery, I really needed a light snack.

 

Popcorn! Homemade sweet popcorn...


 

*Pop!*


 

A little icing suger and you are done :)

The weather forecast tells me that tomorrow it is going to be even warmer, so hopefully we will not melt!

1 opmerking:

  1. My husband and son eat tons of pop corn. And now with me away from home even more, I guess. Hopefully, you will feel better soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx