donderdag 18 juli 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! Link Party #8

Did you see all the links last week? It was quite a list for my little blog!

I am so pleased to feature the top 3 most clicked links from last week:

Number 1

crochet doily in beige1

The beautiful beige doily made by Preeti @ Creat-E-witty Unleashed

Number 2


Blanket made by Renate @ Renate's haken en zo

Number 3

coasters 4

Coasters made by Zjizjipke @ Zjizjipke


Thanks for linking up! I will pin you on my Pinterest board and you can relish in the spotlight by grabbing a "I've been featured" button over here.

Ready for the next party? Here are the basic rules, but I really want to stress the following: if you link to your website, and not to a post, I am sometimes unable to track the original post for the picture and I just cannot feature you. This week I had someone else on number two, but simply could not find the original post.

Have fun linking up!





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there! I'm new here and just love the fact that you do a linky party. I love to crochet and am always looking for "handmade" linky parties to share my creations on. Thanks for hosting! I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin.
    www.summerhousecottage.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Beca! Lovely to have you over here! Enjoy the party :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank you for hosting and featuring me, Barbara!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Preeti, it is my pleasure, you make gorgeous things!

      Verwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx